Care for Gold Vermeil & Rh Sterling Silver– wonderful way to have great jewelry at a reasonable price
- Jewelry should be last thing you put on and the first thing you take off, avoid Perfumes, Hairsprays and cosmetics
- Make sure you take off your vermeil jewelry before jumping in the pool, shower, or strapping on your lycra or exercises to avoid scratches.
- Keep your pieces gold and gleaming by storing them in their pouch, an airtight bag or box.
Cleaning Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Wash with small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap with warm water
- Rinse it and allow drying on a smooth cloth, fabric or paper towel
- Use a non-abrasive and soft cloth or jewelry cloth to rub the surface in a circular motion gently, avoid silver cloth.
- Store it back only when it is fully dried
Care for Shell Pearl – made from inner lining of the pearls shells and nacre
- Wear it more often! Natural oils in your skin will help protect and maintain the luster of the material
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, strong source of heat or very dry atmospheres.
- Remove them before cosmetics and perfumes.
- Clean by simply wiping with a soft cloth or jewelry cloth
- Wrap them with soft cloth or silk bag to prevent damage
*ThEyes On Shell Pearls are natural shell pearls that have been selected through multiple rounds, it is normal to have natural flaws