How to Take Care
Here are some tips and things you should know
18k Gold Vermeil/ HGP Brass is a thick coating of 18k gold over sterling silver / brass. Statement 18k gold vermeil /HGP brass is an effortless way to add edge. It will not tarnish like silver but may become dirty and fade slightly with wear. However, you will not believe how long your gold will last if you follow our simple golden rules.
925 Sterling Silver /Brass with Rhodium(Rh) Plating Rhodium is a member of the platinum group of metals and it is harder than gold and is highly durable. Rhodium plated silver/ brass is fine or sterling silver that is polished and dipped in rhodium. It has a bright finish, similar to white gold items, and reduces the likelihood of the piece gaining scratches, making the piece more resistant to scratches.
Care for Gold Vermeil & Rh Sterling Silver– wonderful way to have great jewelry at a reasonable price
- Jewelry should be last thing you put on and the first thing you take off, avoid Perfumes, Hairsprays and cosmetics
- Make sure you take off your vermeil jewelry before jumping in the pool, shower, or strapping on your lycra or exercises to avoid scratches.
- Keep your pieces gold and gleaming by storing them in their pouch, an airtight bag or box.
Cleaning Gold Vermeil & Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Wash with small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap with warm water
- Rinse it and allow drying on a smooth cloth, fabric or paper towel
- Use a non-abrasive and soft cloth or jewelry cloth to rub the surface in a circular motion gently, avoid silver cloth.
- Store it back only when it is fully dried
Care for Shell Pearl – made from inner lining of the pearls shells and nacre
- Wear it more often! Natural oils in your skin will help protect and maintain the luster of the material
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, strong source of heat or very dry atmospheres.
- Remove them before cosmetics and perfumes.
- Clean by simply wiping with a soft cloth or jewelry cloth
- Wrap them with soft cloth or silk bag to prevent damage
*ThEyes On Shell Pearls are natural shell pearls that have been selected through multiple rounds, it is normal to have natural flaws